Saturday 4th July
9am – 5pm
Anatomy Suite, School of Medicine, Keele University, Staffordshire
Learn and experience human anatomy in a state-of-the-art facility with experienced medical tutors
This short course will enable you to visualise in three dimensions the layers and structures under your hands next time you are working with a patient, helping you to be a more effective and sensitive practitioner.
• Gain a new perspective on the anatomy that you know so well and refresh your knowledge of the tissues that surround it
• See and examine dissected human cadavers and prosected human specimens
• Get a real 3-dimensional picture of how anatomical structures appear in relation to each other.
• Deepen your understanding of those muscles and joints that are so commonly problematic.
• Palpate and explore the characteristics, position and relationships of the viscera.
• Understand the layers of muscle and fascia, nerve supply and connections
• Study in detail the in-situ changes associated with osteoarthritis or joint replacement surgery
• Identify the cranial bones and some of the nerve pathways and key areas of the brain
For more information or to book a place please call us on 01782 971340